A Mirai Experience
Mirai is a company, an ethos, a community, and a place. There's no better way to experience the meaning of Mirai than visiting the property just outside of St. Helens, OR. Built by Ryan Neil in 2010, Mirai is a place where you can come see world-class bonsai on display and being produced on a daily basis.
From spring to early fall, Mirai opens its gates to visitors from around the world. With a mug of Pacific Northwest style coffee, small groups of 10 or less are guided around the property by a Mirai team member and are encouraged to explore on their own to soak up the environment during the course of their visit.
The cost per visitor is $50.00; Mirai Live members receive a 50% discount on this rate. Visits are tentatively scheduled bi-weekly for the following 2019 dates:
- Wednesday, April 17th - 10:00AM
-Wednesday, May 1st - 10:00AM
-Wednesday, May 15th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, May 29th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, June 12th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, June 26th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, July 10th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, July 24th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, August 7th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, August 21st - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, September 4th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, September 18th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, October 2nd - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, October 16th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, October 30th - 10:00AM
- Wednesday, November 13th - 10:00AM
Photography for personal use is permitted. Pets are not allowed and small children must be kept under close watch. All visitors are strongly encouraged to be wary of their body and personal belongings when in the close quarters of the garden. Touching trees is not permitted.
If the aforementioned dates and times do not work for you, we are able to arrange private tours as per our availability. Private tours can be scheduled Tuesday - Friday, between 10am and 4pm PDT. The cost per person for private tours is $100.00; the Mirai Live member discount applies to private tours as well. If you are interested in scheduling a private tour, have a large group, or are interested in hosting an event at Mirai, please inquire below.